Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Deals

Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige


Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Cheap


Listprice : Discount Price : Check Now on store Compare Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige


Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige


  • Very soft seat that stays warm in the colder months
  • Features a decorative soft vinyl design on top
  • Easily cleaned with soap and water
  • Simple to install
  • Accommodates standard size toilets


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Specifications And Description



Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige



Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Specifications


Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige

Product Description

Comfort!! You may use this extra cushioned toilet seat for decades, enjoying the comfort of a warm, soft cover that truly makes the toilet feel velvety smooth. The toilet seat has a decorative soft vinyl design on top. The cushioned toilet seat is easy to clean with soap and water. The toilet seat is easy to install. Simply place threaded hinge post in the mounting holes of the bowl. Then, from underside, place plastic nut on threaded hinge post. You could retighten the nuts any time after the seat is in use. The toilet seat fits all standard size toilets.





Protected


ads



Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Reviews


Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Not given all necessary items for the toilet, August 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige
I am upset. I recieved an email to call UPS then UPS sends me back to this company which sold me Kennedy Home Collections soft padded toilet seat,beige. I recieve toilet seat with no screws. Customer service was lowsy. I was looking for accomodations to give me my product and instead of being helpful they said it was my problem to leave a note for UPS if I wasn't home. The toilet seat was nice but no screws. I will not do business with this company again. The person I spoke to acted like she was buying something for me and was rude. I understand you might be overworked but please watch the way you market a company and list you will not accomodate a customer.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted, December 7, 2011
By 
M. Pye "Mary" (Tallahassee, Florida) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Kennedy Home Collections Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige
Seat didn't last one month before the cushion burst. Not worth ordering on line. I am truly discussed that it didn't last. Kennedy Home Collection Soft Padded Toilet Seat - Beige
[...]
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See both customer reviews...

Toilet Seats

No comments:

Post a Comment