The Sassy Bath Shower Spray makes bath time with baby a blast! Not only does the Bath Shower Spray make bathing easier for mom and dad, it also makes it more comfortable for baby. The extra long 48" hose makes it easy to shampoo and rinse baby's hair without getting water in baby's face, making bath time tear-free fun for baby! Features "Too Hot" color change feature. Hippo's cheeks change color to warn you if water is too hot. Easily attaches to kitchen or bathtub faucets for bathing convenience. Step-by-step installation instructions included Extra long 48" hose makes it easy to shampoo and rinse baby's hair. This product cannot be used on a bath faucet with a "pull down" type shower diverter. Note: This product is not designed to accomodate high water pressure. It is designed to provide a soft flow of water for bathing/rinsing baby. Ages: Birth +
This review is from: Sassy Shower Spray (Baby Product)
Was excited to receive this. looked cute but didnt work. when i put in on my tub faucet the water would spray all over out the back instead of out of the sprayer itself. would not suggest to other customers. you get what you pay for i guess!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Sassy Shower Spray (Baby Product)
Unfortunately I have nothing else to say except for what I already said in the title. I didn't want to waste my time, or yours, reviewing it at first. Then I decided to help readers avoid it. Sending it back would cost almost the same amount money as the price. That's how producers of such junk probably survive - nobody bothers to return it. The hose is made of a cheap plastic, but it doesn't really matter because the adopter doesn't fit any faucets. So instead of "soft shower" on your baby's head, you'd have a flood on the bath floor (or whenever you use it). If that's what you are looking for, go ahead, buy!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Sassy Shower Spray (Baby Product)
I have a hard time washing my daughters hair in the bath tub. I remembered when I was younger my mother bought something similar to this. Only difference is the one I had I as a child worked. This sprayed water out of ever place other then the little sprayer resulting in soaking everything in the bathroom. At first I thought maybe just on that faucet so I tried it on all the sinks and bathtubs with no luck. Had two other family members try to hook it up with the same results. Stay away from this product!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment